Code of Ethics
ATTENTION: ALTHOUGH THE REFERRAL LIST IS PAID ADVERTISING, NO MEMBERS CAN "BUY" THEIR WAY ONTO THE LIST NOR CAN THEY REMAIN MEMBERS UNLESS THEY ADHERE TO OUR STRICT CODE OF ETHICS, WHICH INCLUDES
1. Excellent Customer Service
2. Work performed to meet or exceed standards of the industry.
3. All terms and conditions fully specified in writing and adhered to, unless beyond member's control.
4. Full disclosure of all risks and costs associated with the transaction at hand, to the best of member's knowledge.
5. All changes, deviations and amendments to original written agreement must be in writing and accepted by customer.
6. If advance payments are required, member agrees to one of the following conditions:
- Fees for estimates (if estimate requires considerable time or materials)
- Conventional retainers required by attorneys
- Conventional deposits for health care and medical procedures
- An escrow account set up for payment
- A major credit card accepted for payment (credit cards can be reversed if problems arise)
- Materials ordered for customer and payment is applied to customer's order and can be verified
- Materials are delivered
- Work has started
- Any other agreement acceptable to customer
7. All members must conduct themselves in all transactions in an honest and ethical manner.
8. Member shall report any unsettled disputes with customers to Tom Martino and/or his staff in a timely fashion.
9. In the event of an unsettled dispute, member agrees to abide by Tom Martino's decision to settle the dispute.
10. Members shall report any suspected unethical activity by other members.