Code of Ethics
1. Excellent Customer Service
2. All work performed to meet or exceed standards of the industry.
3. Full disclosure of all risks and costs associated with the transaction at hand, to the best of active member's knowledge.
4. All terms and conditions fully specified in writing and adhered to, unless beyond active member's control.
5. All changes, deviations and amendments to original written agreement must be in writing and accepted by customer.
6. If advance payments are required from customers, active member agrees to charge them only under the following conditions:
- Reasonable fees for estimates if estimates require considerable time and/or materials
- Retainers required by attorneys
- Deposits for health care and medical procedures
- An escrow account set up for payment
- A major credit card used for payment (credit cards can be reversed if problems arise)
- Materials are ordered for customer and payment is applied to customer's order
- Materials are delivered
- Work has started
- Any other agreement acceptable to customer
7. All active members must conduct themselves in all transactions in an honest and ethical manner.
8. Active member shall report any unsettled disputes with customers to Tom Martino and/or his staff in a timely fashion.
9. In the event of an unsettled dispute, active member agrees to abide by Tom Martino's decision to settle the dispute.
10. Active members shall report any suspected unethical activity by other active members.