Andersen's Foreign Car Service
With its modest beginning in 1953 (read more on the History page), Andersen’s Foreign Car Service, Ltd., has grown into one of the most respected independent repair facilities in Colorado.
The company was founded by Al Andersen on a simple premise: build a business on the foundation of honesty and integrity, provide value, and take care of your customers so they’ll want to keep coming back.
It’s this philosophy that has sustained Andersen’s through more than five decades of economic cycles and has resulted in the children and grandchildren of early customers now entrusting their cars’ service to Andersen’s.
With courteous and knowledgeable employees, several of whom have been with the business for more than 30 years, Andersen’s plans to be around for the next generation of customers.
- Scheduled Warranty Maintenance
- Light-duty Diesel Emission Testing
- Diesel Performance Testing
- Tire Mounting & Balancing,
- Four-wheel Alignments
- Struts & Shocks
- Clutch & Transmission,
- Lumbar Support and Seat Repair and Replacement
- Muffler & Exhaust System Replacement
- Full Service Engine
- Air-Conditioning Service
- Mechanical Restorations of Classic European Cars
Monday through Friday 8:00 am–5:00 pm Closed 11:30–12:30 For Lunch