Mark E. Kraynak, Lawyer
Mark E. Kraynak is admitted to practice law in Colorado and Georgia. 22 + years of criminal defense and criminal trial practice experience. Extensive major felony and misdemeanor criminal defense and DUI/DWAI expertise. Over 10 years on Referral List. 5 Star Rating.
Call (303) 999-3900 for a free consultation.
-Mark E. Kraynak, Attorney at Law
- Money Laundering and Asset Forfeiture
- Internet and Computer Crimes
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- White-Collar Crime
- Appeals and Post Conviction Relief
Got the case thrown out!
I retained Mark E. Kraynak to represent me in a criminal case. I was charged with DUI, and DWAI as well as some less serious traffic offenses. I hired Mark primarily because he was referred to me by my boyfriend who is personally and professionally acquainted with him.
Mark got the entire case thrown out of court! All of the charges including the DUI and DWAI were dismissed. Also, my driver’s license was neither suspended nor revoked nor anything like this.
Obviously, I could not be more pleased with the outcome of the case.
Mark E. Kraynak knows the Colorado DUI law very well. He carefully and patiently explained everything to me during the course of the representation and answered all of my questions.
I highly recommend Mark E. Kraynak as a lawyer. On a scale of 1-5 I give him 5+ stars.
I endorse Mark E. Kraynak
* Mr. Kraynak represented me in a criminal case.
* Mr. Kraynak conducted an in-depth investigation of all pertinent matters including
delving extensively into the alleged victim’s background.
* Ultimately, all of the charges were dismissed before trial and the protection order was
cancelled because the prosecutor came to believe that there was no likelihood of a conviction at
* Mark kept me very informed about everything.
* Mark and I worked well together. Obviously, I could not be more pleased with the
outcome. I give Mark 5 out of 5 stars!
I give him 5 out of 5 stars.
Mark E. Kraynak represented me in a criminal case where I was charged with a slew of felonies.
I give him 5 out of 5 stars. The case was resolved by a plea bargain where all of the felony
charges were dismissed. I pled guilty to a single low level misdemeanor on the first day of the
Here are a few of the many positive things I have to say about Mr. Kraynak:
* Mark Kraynak will fight for you. He discovered that the police failed to preserve and/or
destroyed critical evidence. This in turn no doubt gave us substantial leverage to negotiate such a
favorable plea deal.
* Mark simultaneously represented me in an administrative law case which was related to the
criminal case, and he did a super job in the admin case as well.
* He’s accessible and available 24/7 365, if necessary. There was not a single time that I
contacted Mark where he did not promptly get back in touch with me.
* Mark is a blue-collar lawyer. He worked very hard on my behalf to get a great result in my
* Mark Kraynak is good guy. He’s easy to get along with and very professional.