Talem Home Care & Placement
Empowering people to experience the full joy of living!
Talem Home Care & Placement Services provides: Free Senior Placement Services & Non-Medical In-Home Care support including: Running errands, transportation, escort to appointments, light house-keeping, shopping, sitter services, and much more. Talem Home Care is proud to work with Veterans, Medicaid, Private Pay, and Long Term Care Insurance carriers.
At Talem, our vision is to "empower people to experience the full joy of living". To us, that statement is way more than just something to put on a brochure. That statement defines who we are as a company. Our goal is to help others (our staff, our clients, our community partners) achieve their goals and dreams by giving those we work with every opportunity possible to be successful.
We recognize that our staff, with all their hard work and dedication, is the single most important key to our success and we strive every day to find better ways to support and show appreciation towards our staff. Our employees enjoy a family friendly office environment that offers flexibility in a low stress, low pressure environment.
- Talem Home Care has a strong reputation as a responsible community citizen and has long been committed to improving the quality of life in the communities we serve.
- Talem Home Care recognizes the importance of balancing both work and a family life.
- At Talem, we have a strong appreciation for the variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds that shapes us into the unique individual we are today.
- Our employees also have countless opportunities to grow personally and professionally. With numerous training programs and outlets for development, we ensure that our employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals.
We invite you to be a part of this great company. Either as a client, community partner, or employee you will experience warm and compassionate people who have a deep passion to "empower people to experience the full joy of living.
The Latin word Talem can be translated to empower, lead, & achieve. At Talem Home Care, we empower people to take control of their health and lead them though the complicated health care system so our patients can achieve their goal of staying independent and healthy at home for as long as possible.
Bathing, Dressing, Assisting with Ambulation, Assistance with Daily Grooming and Hygiene, Assist your loved one with toileting needs, Assist with transfers to a wheelchair or into an automobile, Assist with transfers to a wheelchair or into an automobile, Medication reminders.
Our caregivers are qualified, supportive, and can help you or your loved one remain safe and healthy with the provision of personal care services. Our services are designed for your individual needs. Our services are available 7-days per week, 24-hours per day, including weekends and holidays.
Light Housekeeping, Meal Prep, Shopping & Errands, Vacuuming, Mopping, Sweeping, Taking out the trash, Washing dishes, Removing spoiled food from the refrigerator, Laundry, Ironing Dusting, Organizing tasks, Removing clutter, Keeping bathrooms sanitary and clean, Changing bed linens, and many more tasks.
Alzheimer’s & Dementia
Pre/Post and Current Hospital Care
- Free Care Management
- Free Home Safety Evaluation
- Customized Care Plan
- We Accept Medicaid HCBS, Medicaid IHSS, Private Pay, and LTC Insurance
- Free Rides Home To and From the Hospital*
- Senior Living Staffing Services
- Senior Living Placement Services
- Service Provider For and Proud Partner with Philips Lifeline
- *Some restrictions apply